11 Ways to Completely Revamp Your happy birthday todd

Happy Birthday Todd! My first day of school was this past Monday, and I have to say I did a pretty good job of hiding my disappointment.

I was already dreading it, and now realizing that I’m actually excited…

To say I’m impressed by Todd’s enthusiasm would be a huge understatement. I was already a little worried that I wasn’t going to get to see him this year, but now I’m excited for his first day, and I just can’t wait to get home and show him my new school uniform.

Todds enthusiasm is contagious and I can’t wait to see his face when he sees me in my new uniform. It’s a bit sad that he has to hide himself away from his friends this year, but I guess we all have to face the reality that we’re all going to be social acquaintances from now on.

Todd’s birthday is a Monday, but on other days he’s up and around the school, so it was a bit of a shock to see him wearing a new uniform, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he’s still not too worried about it.

This is true, but Ive seen that hes been missing from the school for a while now and I was worried that he may have been kidnapped. As a matter of fact, last year I thought it was because he went to a party with his friends and left me stranded alone so I called his teacher and they have been trying to get in touch with him.

The teacher has not heard from him since January, but Ill be honest and tell you that that is a bit of a worry. The school has been trying to get him back into the band so that he can get back into school and I think this is why he came back to the school. He would only be a problem if he was a troublemaker.

I’m going to be honest though, I was a bit worried about that. I did think it was weird but I assumed it was just because of his age and that he was upset about something. I guess I’m just a bit paranoid.

This is why you should never be too worried about a kid. They are probably going to play all night and you are going to have to spend all this time to figure out that they aren’t really going to turn out okay. And you will have to spend all that time finding some way for them to get back into school.

I agree with you 100%. I mean I was worried because I knew that he seemed to be upset that he never got to participate in all the activities that he wanted to. I also knew there was a chance that he wouldn’t be able to get in to school any time soon and that I could be looking for a new job with a lot of work hours and he would definitely be stressed about that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments